Employees are offering an opportunity to avail internship amid this lockdown to work from home. The offer comes with a stipend which makes this opportunity more exciting. who is going to stop you to at least try it with rewards like certificates and sometimes a letter of recommendation.
Most of you will agree that it is only a fragment of the learning that is required in the real world and that happens in the classroom. It is only when people go to work do they get a chance to apply all that they have learned in the classroom and in turn to obtain the required skill set that is necessary for an individual to function to the best of their abilities. The only bridge between classroom and skill is that of Internship. Most internships are unpaid and even you may get some places where one would need to pay to get an internship. Among the ample places where there is space to get paid are further described. Read and grab this opportunity.
1. ZENTEN – It is an early-stage startup founded by Wharton/London School of Economics. They are a content-driven company, driven by data, through research and insights. This runs the gamut from food, sports, shopping, language and grammar, mathematics, science, activities, and so on. They are looking for students with day to day responsibility including research, development, and writing content related principally to gender issues, communications, language, grammar, and related topics. They are also looking for assistance in editing. With the requirement of two skills that are English proficiency in spoken and written one can grab the opportunity with a stipend from 7000 to 10000.
2. Elle Logitech – It is the company dealing in herbal raw essential oils and extracts. They are even going to launch a B2C cosmetic line soon. The interns should be ready to understand and analyze the business process and requirements. They even want interns to create and develop the best solutions accordingly. The skill they are searching for is Sass, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product life cycle management (PLM), EPR implementation, and deployment. They require interns to give their best for 1 month and offer a stipend for 5000 per month, certificate, letter of recommendation, flexible work hours with 5 days a week work.
3. HTC Global Services – Established in 1990, HTC Global services incorporate is an IT solutions provider, focused on providing business value to their clients through IT & BPO services and solutions. The day to day work for the intern will include reviewing medical/legal information captures from a corresponding document (or set of images) and noting in a spreadsheet. Fluency in English, Great attention to detail, accuracy to the essential to the project will help interns to get a certificate with 4000 per month stipend, and certificate.
4. Dyeus – It is a rebellious design and development agency that refuses to obey the status quo. With close to a decade of experience creating and running 7-figure e-commerce businesses, with a mission to bring an innovative and effective solution to their customer. The interns should have skills on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma. They will be giving 8000 to 15000 per month with a certificate and flexible working hours.
5. Uni works Designs Private Limited – It is an architecture and interior designing firm, located in Hyderabad and Delhi with a team of 60+ employees. They are searching for interns with skills in MS-office. Interns need to deal with work on product research, acoustic verification, AS verification, and product Methodologies. It is giving interns a stipend of 8000 per month with a certificate.
Although many may think that there is a dire need to uplift their prospects on a career, they can always go for getting skilled certificates and make their resume strong for the future. This is the time for students to boost their skill and pull ties tight to set goals for working life.
(GYV is only responsible to provide the information about the internship.)
Stay Tuned for more updates on Internships.