Technical Training Institute of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has recently released the notification inviting applications for recruitment of 2000, Apprentice for the Apprenticeship Training program and visiting faculty members. Those who are interested and fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for HAL Recruitment for the post of EX-ITI Trade, Technician (Vocational) & Engg. Graduate & Diplt Apprentices & Visiting Faculty Members vacancies. Candidates can visit the official website at www.freejobalert.com. The total number of vacancies is 2000.
Educational qualification and experience for faculty of HRD Programs/Skill development programs –
Candidates who hold NAC/Diploma/Degree in the respective area from recognized Board with minimum 10 years working experience in academics are eligible.
Education qualification and experience for Trade Apprentices/Supervisory Development Programs –
Candidates who hold Degree/ Diploma in the respective area from recognized Board with 1-2 years post qualification experience respectively in the relevant field or NTC/NAC in the Trade with 3 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field are eligible. In the case of the Trade apprentice program, candidates with Craft Instructors Certificate (CIC) will get preference.
General Guidelines for applicants –
* The applicants must have the good subject knowledge, practical experience and communication and presentation skills.
* Duration of lecture session/practical/ demonstration varies from two hours to six hours in the day. The duration will be dependent on the program and its schedule
* Remuneration for the category is Rs 550 per hour, while remuneration for category II is Rs 225 per hour.
* Services of faculty members who are impaneled will be used as per need
Important dates HAL –
Candidates must submit their application in the prescribed format attached along with the relevant enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org email address on or before 05.09.2020.
How to apply for HAL
1. Fill the online HAL Apprentices recruitment 2000 application form
2. Attached the required documents
3. Check the detail preview before submitting
4. Submit the application in the prescribed format attached along with the relevant enclosures to email@example.com
5. Submit the application before the last date to apply (05.09.2020)
HAL or Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian Public aerospace and defence company. In the year 1940 Shri Walchand Hirachand in association with the then government of Mysore had started it . The company produces aircraft for use in India and many foreign nations. It has made several helicopters for Indian defence forces. HAL made the first Indian fighter plane HAL Tejas which is in use by the Indian Air Force.