Global Youth Voice
Latest News Results

Minister cum examinee releases JAC Inter results

JAC 12th result

Ranchi: Jharkhand minister of school education and literacy, Jagarnath Mahto released the JAC 12th results-2021 of Jharkhand Academic Council on July 30. The results were declared abiding by the deadline of July 31, as given by the apex court.

Minister was an examinee

JAC 12th result
Minister, School Education and Literacy, Govt of Jharkhand- Jagarnath Mahto

The minister, who completed his Matriculation few years ago was himself, preparing to appear for the intermediate examination. Due to Pandemic induced regulations and cancellation of examination, he however failed to clear this time. Mahto has almost defeated death after being infected with Sars Cov 2 vrus in September last year and also undergone a lungs transplant surgery in Chennai. It was his second day in the office after resuming charge.

If I am alive, I shall appear next year and clear the exmination–Minister Jagarnath Mahto

More girls pass JAC 12th

Girls once again outperformed the boys securing a  pass percentage of 87.38 in science compared to 86.66% of boys. In commerce also 92.95% girl students passed compared to 88.31% of the boys.  The same results reflected in arts stream as 91.44% girls passed in comparison to 89.73% boys.  

Marked improvement in results

The results were significantly better than last year as pass percentage in science improved from 58.99 in 2020 to 86.89 in 2021. In commerce 90.33% students passed this year as against 77.37 of previous year and in arts 90.71% students were declared pass as against 82.53% of 2020.

Results prepared on past performance

Like previous years the biggest chunk 2,09,234  students appeared in arts followed by 88,145 in science and 33,677 in commerce. Though the council could not hold examinations this time, results were prepared based on the performance of students in the previous year and internal assessment.

80% weightage was given to marks obtained in class XI results and remaining 20% marks were based on either on practical examinations held or internal assessment.–Chairman JAC, Arwind Singh

The JAC chairman said that examinees not satisfied with the results can approach the grievance cell by August 6. 

Advertisements

Related posts

HHoK Store of Happiness for the Sundarbans

Kritika Tiwary

JAC 10th results declared, Farmer’s son claimed the apex rank

Kritika Tiwary

Civil Protests in Chile Lead to Constitutional Revision

Swati Shikha

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More