Bengaluru: BYJU’S the world’s most valuable Ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app invites applications for the post of Student success specialist. The company offer highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1-12(K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS.
The Learning App, the flagship product for classes 4-12 was launched in 2015. Today, the app has over 35 million registered students and 2.4 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app everyday from 1700+cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. It is encouraging students to become self-initiated learners.
The Disney BYJU’S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special Opening from BYJU’S in collaboration with Disney India for students in classes 1-3. In early 2019, BYJU’S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole online to online learning experience. The apps have been designed to adapt to the Unique learning style of every student, as per the pace, size, and style of learning. BYJU’S is paving the way for new-age, geography agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalized learning methodologies.
Job Title: Student Success Specialist – User Experience
Mentor and Guide • Guide the students throughout their academic journey by directing them to right resources, valuable content and academic learning.
• Monitor student’s progress dashboard and on-the-call mentoring support with respect to any specific issues.
• Encourage product adoption, drive engagement and usage and motivate the customer to achieve effective learning outcomes.
• Own and resolve social media escalations by governing strong processes to fix the gaps. Solve day-to-day product related queries and tech-support issues by following the defined SOP’s.
• Inform students and parents about product/content upgrades and new features.
• Take complete ownership of post-sales life-cycle management; Coordinate and resolve customer Issues in collaboration with cross functional teams.
• Demonstrate strong sense of ownership for business metrics; own and deliver student success metrics such as engagement, proficiency and thereby deliver on renewals and revenue targets MoM.
• Showcase bias for action towards delivery of performance metrics (both inputs and outputs).
• Adhere to meeting timelines and maintaining the highest quality standards.
• Adhere to policies and process as defined by the company protocols and guidelines.
• Participate in company planned initiatives with full zeal and passion.
• Align with the company’s mission and values system aiming towards creating one organization culture.
• Be flexible and open to a dynamic system of performance management.
Competencies Communication skills:
Ability to use good written and verbal communication to drive home the relevant points to both Learners and creators.
The ability to negotiate and network well with effective interpersonal skills and can work Across various business functions and influence different stakeholders.
Demonstrates a passion for education and is a strong believer that good education along with good guidance can create an everlasting impact. Functional Competencies Bias for Action: Ability to own the customer’s issue and resolve it within the relevant time periods to ensure Customer satisfaction. Quick Learner: Willing to learn, unlearn, and relearn. Fast in a high growth dynamic Environment. Conscientious decision making: Must be able to visualize the situation from another person’s point of View and drive both internal and external communication accordingly.
Any Under Graduate/Post Graduate (2021 passing out) With min 60% in 10th standard.