Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is inviting applications for teacher posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NVS teacher recruitment 2020 through the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Click here to visit the official Website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The last date to apply for the post of the teacher is November 7, 2020. It will help fill up the 149 posts in the organisation.
For the academic session 2020 – 2021 up to March 31, 2021, the recruitment will be done for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas under the Shillong region.
Important dates of NVS Teacher Recruitment 2020
Opening date of application is October 28, 2020
Closing date of application is November 7, 2020.
Vacancy details of NVS Teacher recruitment 2020
Name of the Post – Number of Vacancies
1. PGT(Computer Science) – 4 posts
2. Art Teacher – 26 posts
3. Music Teacher – 26 posts
4. PET (Male) – 27 posts
5. PET( Female ) – 26 posts
6. Librarian – 28 posts
7. Staff Nurse (Female) – 12 posts
Eligibility Criteria –
- PGT(Computer Science) – candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in any one of the following –
- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science) from a recognised university
- B.E/ B.Tech (any stream) or a postgraduate diploma in computer science from a recognised university.
- M.Sc (Computer Science/IT) MCA from a recognised institute
- B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA or a postgraduate degree in any subject from a recognised university.
- Post Graduate Diploma in computer science/IT or a postgraduate degree in any subject from a recognised University
- B level from DOEACC or NIELT or post graduate in any subject
- C level from DOEACC or NIELT ministry of information and communication technology and graduation
- Art teacher – four years recognised diploma in any discipline of fine arts as drawing, painting, sculpture, graphic arts, crafts after passing class 12
- Five years recognised Diploma in any discipline of fine arts as drawing, painting, sculpture, graphic arts, crafts after passing class 10
- Degree in fine arts, crafts from a recognised university or B.Ed degree in fine arts from a recognised university
Selection process –
Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in an interview and weightage on academic qualifications. Candidates can also check the official notification available for details of post wise selection process.
Other details for NVS Teacher Recruitment 2020
The appointment will be temporary and valid till March 31, 2021, or till the joining of a regular incumbent, whichever is earlier. In any of the JNVs under the Shillong region, the services of selected candidates will be utilized. Candidates can visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for more details.