At the age of playing games in childhood. Some kids have achieved mastery in technology. Here is the list of top youngest app developers who have developed apps for iPhone or Android.
1. Anvitha Vijay – Anvitha Vijay, an Australian girl developed two apps at the age of 9 years. Anvitha built her first app “GoalsHi” and won an award of 10,000 dollars at Ozapp awards in Australia in 2015. She also attended the annual World Wide Developer’s Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco after being selected for Apple’s Scholarship Program. She started coding since she was 7 years old. Anvitha spent one year to learn programming by watching free coding tutorials on Youtube and the web.
2. Thomas Suarez – Thomas Suarez has developed a few apps for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad when he was just 12 years old. Thomas’s first app is “Earth Fortune” which displays unique colors of the earth depending on the fortune of a person playing that game.
The second and most successful app of Thomas Suarez is “Bistien Jieba” and the app got released in the year 2010. Thomas was in a 6th-grade student at the middle school in the South Bay of Los Angeles when he developed the app. With the release of the apple’s Software Development Kit which has tools for creating and programming Thomas Suarez used this tool and made a couple of apps. He paid 99 dollars to get his apps on the App store.
3. Tanmay Bakshi – Tanmay Bakshi is a software developer, cloud advisor, AI and ML architect and author who has developed an app at the age of 9 years old. He started programming with the help of his father. He built his first app for the iOS platform which is used by Apple iphone. He has created apps such as Ican, Wecan and Tidvolt. Thomas is also credited with developing an Algorithm called “Ask Tanmay” which is described as the world’s first NlQA system. The algorithm is built using IBM Watson’s cognitive capabilities. He also wrote a book called “Hello Swift” which is about IOS program techniques for developers and kids. Tanmay also owned a youtube channel named ” Tanmay Teaches” which be imparts programming knowledge. Tanmay’s app got published in the app store on valentine’s day in the year 2013.
4. Lim Ding Wen – Lim Ding Wen has developed an iPhone app at the age of 9 years. He was a student of lain Hua Primary School when he created the iPhone game named “Doodle Kids”. According to a report. The”Doodle Kids” application had been downloaded more than 400,000 times in Apple’s App Store.
5. Kumaran Brothers– Shravan and Sanjay Kumaran are also among the youngest app developers. Sharavan who was 15 and Sanjay 14 when they came into the limelight.
These brothers have developed apps such as Colour palette, Prayer Planet, Alphabet board, Catch me Cop. These apps are available for both android and iOS platforms and are available in their respective app stores.
6. Muhammad Hamza Shahzad – Muhammad Hamza Shahzad, a 7-year-old boy became the world’s youngest computer programmer at the minor age of just 7. His early interest in the Computers helped him to receive his Microsoft Office Professional (MOP) certificate at the age of 6 years. He lives in Birmingham, England.